Advanced Autonomous and Robotics Forum of NRMM
Mit Fraunhofer IESE
Avlante Group is proud to present the Advanced Autonomous and Robotics Forum of NRMM, which aims to present the latest developments and the main challenges that the industry is currently facing.
Automated functions do not just increase safety on construction, agriculture, or mining sites. They also prevent drivers from becoming tired and help relatively inexperienced users be more productive. During the 2 days of the conference, we will learn about how automation and robotics are developing and what are the main challenges of this industry.
This conference with the main focus on NRMM brings together OEMs of both standard equipment, autonomous equipment, and solution providers.
Our focus will be on:
- Ensuring availability of perception in different weather conditions
- Work Performance evaluation of mobile machines in earthmoving tasks using process models and sensor data
- A scrutiny of teleoperation and remote supervision of autonomous systems for NRMMs
- The importance of continuous compliance
- Robotic and smart NRMMs for real-world applications
- Ensuring integrity and functional safety for autonomous non-road mobile machinery
- Electrification and automation: Synergies vs Gaps
Wann: Von Donnerstag, den 22. September bis Freitag, den 23. September 2022